When I need to satisfy my craving for Chinese food …
I often found myself travelling across the province to get to Fat Kee restaurant located in The Haag’s Chinatown.
It is a ‘Chinees Indisch’ (Chinese-Indonesian) type of restaurant with a broad menu, decent pricing and fast service.
During our last visit, we ordered: (left to right)
1. Kangkung or morning glory vegetable with sambal terasi (€11.00)
2. Fried mee hoon with beef (€9.00)
3. Mapo tofu / bean curd with minced pork (€10.50)
4. Salt & pepper fried chicken (€11.50)
5. Chinese fried noodle with char siew (€8.00)